4 Simple Steps to Choose the Right Range Hood
STEP 1 : CHECK THE DUCT
- Ducted Range Hoods vent cooking odors, smoke, grease, and steam out of your house
- Ductless Range Hoods use charcoal filters to recirculate filter the air back into the home.
- Convertibles are hoods that allow either ducted or non-ducted.
STEP 2 : SELECT YOUR MOUNTING TYPE
STEP 3: CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE
Check your measurement >>
Under Cabinet:choose the same width as the cabinet above the range.
Wall-Mount Hood:choose the same size or slightly larger than the range top. Make sure you have enough space in both sides.
Island Hood:Choose a larger size than the cooktop.
STEP 4: CHOOSE BY THE FEATURES
Self-cleans the hood interior by spraying 130℃ high-temperature steam onto the fan blades and interior housing.
Self-cleans the hood interior by spraying liquid cleaner onto the fan blades and interior housing.
Durable quality and powerful suction with affordable price.
- Mesh Filter：effectively isolate the oil fume and grease during cooking
- Mesh Filter：effectively isolate the oil fume and grease during cooking.